Dependable Erection

Saturday, February 18, 2006

The apparition

About a dozen people out late on Friday night in Boston Common have all reported seeing an unusual and bizarre apparition. Hovering above the frog pond near the north end of the Common, a ten foot tall vision of a young woman with long hair, wearing bell-bottom jeans, appeared at around 11 pm. Eyewitness reports vary in describing the rest of her attire, but all who claimed to have seen this vision agree on what she said.

"I'd like to apologize to Ted Kennedy for all the harm I've caused him and the country these last 36 years. I know how much things changed as a result of my accident, and I wish that it hadn't happened. It's beautiful over here, though, so much more beautiful than what I left behind, that I'm eternally grateful, as well as eternally sorrowful for all of the hurt and lost opportunities that my dying caused. Pass this message on to all you know."

Police and friends who were notified via cell phone by the original eyewitnesses arrived too late to view the 10 minute apparition for themselves. Officer Sean Malloy, one of the first to arrive on the scene, said he did not doubt the veracity of the eyewitness accounts. "After all," he said, "we're living in fucking bizarro world already."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home