Dependable Erection

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Viva Los Lobos del Este Los Angeles

Another amazing set from the ageless ones last night at the NC Museum of Art amphitheater. Highlights for me were a version of "Saint Behind the Glass," which i've never seen live before, and old chestnuts "What More Can I Do" and "Come On, Let's Go."

And i'm still a moron, as i pulled into the parking lot, and realized my camera was still next to the computer.

Aarrrgh.

I'm stashing it in the car from now on.

Here's a shot of the insert from the new "Acoustic en Vivo" cd, signed by the band for my daughter, who had quite the experience at her first Los Lobos show 9 years ago, and lived to tell the tale.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • I'd think keeping the camera in the car would be asking for a car break-in, even if you keep it out of sight. I keep mine in my man-purse, which works pretty well, except for when I broke it. :(

    By Blogger Joseph H. Vilas, at 11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home