Dependable Erection

Monday, December 31, 2007

Resolutions

I almost never do this. But here's some things i'd like to accomplish in 2008.

10) To be less tolerant of Bush apologists who, after 7 years of extra-constitutional government must be total fucking morons™ if they still think there's anything good to be said about this guy and his henchmen.

9) To finish the damn rain garden and landscaping project in the back yard. I'm still closer to schedule and under budget, so it's not like Boston or anything, but if i drag it out another seven years and 2 billion dollars, maybe i'll be competitive with the Big Dig.

8) To find or replace the title to my old car so i can donate it to TROSA.

7 To get back into 10K condition.

6) Dependable Erection CafePress store.

5) Former Senator Elizabeth Dole.

4) To contribute regularly to Bull City Blue.

3) More pictures, fewer words.

2) To follow up on my blog posts about the Boy Scouts, landscaping on I-85 interchanges, and cleaning up Avondale Dr.

1) To have a really bumper crop of tomatoes.

7 Comments:

  • 10) To be less tolerant of Bush apologists who, after 7 years of extra-constitutional government must be total fucking morons™ if they still think there's anything good to be said about this guy and his henchmen.

    Barry on the Ragagain is going to accomplish this how exactly?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:07 PM  

  • Fuck you you fucking fuck.

    By Blogger Barry, at 3:17 PM  

  • I like your resolutions, and fully endorse the CafePress idea. I hope, however, this comment isn't met with the same editorial comment as your last one. Also, I wandered around Durham today with my video camera and asked people what they thought the city's resolutions should be. I posted the results on my blog. I interviewed a pretty diverse sampling, including Scott Harmon and Victoria Peterson. Happy New Year!

    By Blogger Ginny, at 5:24 PM  

  • Hey Ginny - welcome back to Durham. We'll be having a New Year's celebration at the traffic circle again later tonight if you want to stop by.

    By Blogger Barry, at 6:32 PM  

  • Fuck you you fucking fuck.

    I resolve to tell Barry Ragin how much I love him next year.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:01 PM  

  • I vote for *more* words and *more* pictures.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:06 AM  

  • Sorry I missed the traffic circle celebration. Thanks for the welcome back wishes.

    By Blogger Ginny, at 11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home