Dependable Erection

Monday, November 17, 2008

Bushed

Here's video of George Bush, explaining the current economic situation, to an audience of what one assumes are pretty smart people.

What do you think? Does he have a clue what he's talking about? Does he seem to be thinking "Mission Accomplished" when he says "These developments have placed a heavy burden on hard working people around the world" at the 2:24 mark?

The scary thing for me is that, once upon a time, over 90% of the American people thought he was the shit.

His entire pre-political career was littered with the types of failures he's now leaving for the rest of us to pick up over the next couple of decades. Nothing's changed as far as i can tell. He's the same failure now that he was in October, 2000.

Fool me once, shame on you, and all that.

90%.

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • As of Election Day, 40% of Americans thought Sarah Palin was qualified to be President.

    Obama's election has not solved teh stupid problem overnight.

    Yes, I am indeed name-calling. If you went into the voting both thinking Sarah Palin was qualified to be President, I have indisputable evidence that you are stupid.

    I don't fault all 90% of Americans who approved of Bush after 9/11. If you're still in the remaining 22% or so backing him in November 2008, that's some wicked stupid.

    By Blogger toastie, at 7:35 PM  

  • Molly Ivins is spinning.

    Wherever she is.

    She warned us about Bush and no one listened.

    It cracks me up to see the MSM suddenly rediscover it's role as "watchdog".

    Where the F were they the past 8 years?

    By Blogger Tony, at 9:01 PM  

  • Bonus Super Duper Stupid:
    Obama election is a "sin against the Lord"
    (I hope this won't be found on any local church marquees; please let us know if you find any, though!)

    (I supposed joking that he is the Messiah could be considered a sin. Better that than be deadly serious that real God told Bush to go into Iraq or that God is going to guide Sarah Palin into the White House in 2012).

    By Blogger toastie, at 11:43 PM  

  • I hate to say "I told you so," to anyone, but I listened to Molly, I never voted for the frat boy, he was ALWAYS an idiot, and I never understood why so many people thought he suddenly developed both a brain and a conscience on September 12th, 2001 when he had never shown a single instance of possessing either.

    So, neener neener to them that did, or whatever. I just hope--hope, hope, hope like hell--we can fix what he did.

    By Blogger Michelle Tackabery, at 2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home