Dependable Erection

Monday, February 09, 2009

My kind of president

Barack Obama.
"I'm one of those that thinks you need to have a beer with Sean Hannity," said the woman, citing the conservative Fox News personality.

. . .

"Now, with respect to Sean Hannity, I didn't know that he had invited me for a beer," Obama said. "You know, but — I will take that under advisement. Generally, his opinion of me does not seem to be very high, but, but I'm always good for a beer."


On the other hand, would you really want to have a beer with Hannity? He probably drinks pink cocktails, and i bet he's a mean drunk.

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • I'm still not used to having a President who can speak in entire sentences, let alone have complete thoughts.

    And can drink a beer.

    That must piss Hannity off considerably?

    By Blogger Tony, at 7:51 PM  

  • Hey, don't be dissin' pink drinks. Your wife's partial to a good cosmo.

    I'll bet Hannity drinks Coors.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:56 PM  

  • I'm still getting used to having a President willing to take questions from an audience that hasn't been pre-screened for dissenting views.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:27 AM  

  • i was going to write in defense of pink drinks--thanks mrs dependable. i recently had a very tasty negroni that was more pink than red.

    By Blogger Beaver Lodge Local 1504, at 8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home