Dependable Erection

Thursday, October 29, 2009

WTF is up with this headline?

Obama girls' vaccine: Favoritism or good example?

I'm not even going to read the article. I mean, he's the fucking president. He's got some things on his mind more important than worrying about whether his kids are going to catch swine flu.

Did the AP run one single article in 8 years asking whether or not Bush's kids got favorable treatment for anything? Or was it just accepted that they would because they came from America's royal family?

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • The first thing I thought when I saw the original announcement was: Hey! How can they get the shot when we can't yet?

    Then I realized it was setting a good example.

    Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

    By Blogger Valerie, at 6:18 PM  

  • Doesn't take long for that media conditioning to kick in, does it?

    Next year's campaign: Obama - Why does he get to deliver the State of the Union address?

    By Blogger Barry, at 6:29 PM  

  • Today there was an h1n1 flu clinic right outside the Duke Asthma, Allergy and Airways center. Only, it had nothing to do with them. They didn't even know about out. They don't have the vaccine yet...even though asthma patients are a high-risk group.

    Guess I'd better call my pediatrician to get an h1n1 shot.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home